Thursday, July 10, 2008

to my beloved on our anniversary

it has been four years since i kissed you on that beautiful porch in oklahoma.  and, yet, it seems like yesterday.  i've only known you five years.  but, yet, i feel as though i have known you my entire life.  

i recently read this quote: "you can only be loved to the extent that you are known".  

i must say, you know me oh so well.  and you love me even better.  i will spend the rest of my days striving to love you as much as humanly possible.

i praise God for the ways in which He has richly blessed us.  and i pray that our marriage will continue to glorify Him.  

i love you with all my heart.

6 comments:

Christy said...

I am inspired and moved by your love. (: Jeremy is blessed to have you...

Marci said...

So very sweet! Happy Anniversary!

Nise(Denise) said...

I was there! I am so happy for you all and the precious life that you have. God is so good.

Courtney said...

so sweet!

Dalene said...

Happy Anniversary!

I'm so glad you're married to the man of your dreams!

Sarah said...

happy aniversary ra ra!!