i borrowed this idea from amanda at http://babybangs.blogspot.com/. as i was reading her post i was curious how harrison would answer some of those questions. my first attempt to "interview" harrison was during an episode of curious george. you can see he wasn't very happy with me for interrupting his show. God forbid!!
here it is:
1) what is something mommy always says to you?
2) what makes mommy happy?
i don't know. but don't say that because i'm gonna be very mad.
3) what makes mommy sad?
4) how does mommy make you laugh?
i don't know.
5) what was mommy like as a little girl?
6) how old is mommy?
um...i don't know.
7) how tall is mommy?
not as tall as daddy.
8) what is mommy's favorite thing to do?
play hide and go seek.
9) what does mommy do when you're not around?
go to bible study with graham.
10) what is mommy really good at?
11) what is mommy not very good at?
12) what is mommy's favorite food? (graham yelled out "dessert") !!!
13) how do you know mommy loves you?
you give me a kiss.
14) where is mommy's favorite place to go?
can't wait to ask him these same questions a year from now and see how the answers differ!!